Working Out Loud is an approach to building purposeful relationships that can help you and your teams make an impact and accomplish your goals. It’s a practice that combines conventional wisdom about relationships with modern ways to reach and engage people. If you were at the National eXtension Conference you experienced a good introduction to the practice.
There are five basic elements to Working Out Loud:
- Relationships - building and network shaping
- Generosity - small gifts freely given
- Visible work - radical transparency (one element)
- Purposeful discovery - goal and impacts in mind
- A growth mindset - open to new ways of working - accepting change