The 2025 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee’s work continues, and the Committee will hold its third meeting September 12-13, 2023. The U.S. Departments of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Agriculture (USDA) invite the public to participate in this important event via livestream. Registration is required and will open on Thursday, August 10, 2023, at DietaryGuidelines.gov.
The September meeting will include presentations by each subcommittee and deliberation by the full Committee on progress made since the last meeting, including draft protocol development, evidence review and synthesis, and plans for future Committee work. A meeting agenda will be published in advance of the meeting at DietaryGuidelines.gov.
On Tuesday, September 12, 2023, the Committee will hear oral comments from the public. Details provided below:
- Pre-registration to provide comments is required.
- Registration for oral comments will open at 10:00am on August 10, 2023.
- Anyone can register to provide an oral comment.
- All comments will be delivered virtually and must be no longer than two minutes.
- The number of commenters is limited based on the time available.
- Oral comments will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis and are limited to one representative per organization.
Learn more about the 2025 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee at DietaryGuidelines.gov