Resilience is defined as: "the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness."
Our resilience has been challenged big time over the course of this pandemic. How have you done?What have you done that worked? Honestly, it's been hard at times for our family. It's in what we did to get through together that matters.
Chances are some of these are on your list!
- They celebrate other people's success
- They accept full responsibility for their past behavior
- They invest their energy in the present
- They are kind
- They stay happy
- They embrace change
- They stay in control
- They move on
- They reflect on their progress
- They tolerate discomfort
- They think productively
- They expend their mental energy wisely
- They evaluate their core values/beliefs
- They have staying power
- They are prepared to work and succeed on their own merits
- They enjoy their time alone
- They are willing to fail
Your actions reflect leadership & those behaviors influence others!