The Extension Foundation is seeking an individual to conduct a needs assessment of the Cooperative Extension system including Faculty, Staff, Directors, and Administrators. The focus of the needs assessment will be to understand daily needs, career support, technology, and professional development needs to inform the Extension Foundation and the Cooperative Extension System. The individual will have support from the Extension Foundation team to provide input into the assessment along with utilizing Extension Foundation tools and resources for development and dissemination. This position will report to the Extension Foundation Communications and Engagement Manager, Aaron Weibe.
- Developing, leading, and managing needs assessment evaluations including
- Needs assessment survey creation
- Collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Summary report writing with recommendations
- Demonstrates understanding or experience with the Cooperative Extension System
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- Demonstrated time management of short-term projects
- Familiarity with Google suite of applications and Survey Tools
Duration: October 10th, 2022 - January 31st, 2023
Budget: This is a $10K Fellowship position.
Important Dates: Full Report Due on December 15th, 2022.
Webinar/Presentation for the ECOP Personnel Committee in January 2023.
Applications due: October 26, 2022