In 2018, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP) created the Move Your Way® campaign to promote the second edition of the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans. Now ODPHP has created the Get to Know the Move Your Way Campaign video to provide helpful information about Move Your Way and how community organizations can use it.
The new video outlines the guiding principles of the campaign, shares the Move Your Way resources available to organizations, and includes testimonials from 3 community partners who successfully used the campaign. It also provides details about how to use the Move Your Way Community Playbook to plan and implement physical activity events.
You can use the video to:
- Learn more about everything Move Your Way has to offer — and how to adapt it for your community
- Share Move Your Way with potential new partners and funders
- Spread the word about nationwide efforts to get communities moving
Check out the video today! Shorter clips are also available:
- What Is the Move Your Way Campaign?
- How to Get Your Community Moving with Move Your Way
- Testimonials from Move Your Way Pilot Communities
Check out the clips — and be sure to share them on your social channels!