Job Title: 1994 Land-grant University (LGU) Coordinator
Location: This is a virtual position. Travel to 1994 institutions may be necessary to accomplish project objectives. Extension provides reimbursement for travel cost and expenses in connection with performance of services.
Project Goal: Create a method of effective collaboration among participating 1994 Land-grant institution Extension offices that focuses on rural, hard-to-reach, Indigenous communities. Develop and implement a pilot project that focuses on promotion and uptake of all adult vaccinations within the target audience.
Start Date: Full time effort to begin immediately.
- Develop a method of collaboration among participating 1994 LGU Extension offices in immunization education.
- Lead the creation of a roadmap to guide success with concrete goals and activities and assist in the implementation among participating 1994 LGUs.
- Provide leadership and support to participating 1994 LGUs as identified by participating institutions.
- Consolidate ideas and instructions from participant institutions.
- Provide organizational leadership and budgetary guidance to participating institutions.
- Support individual 1994 institution programming and planning efforts as they relate to the overall collaborative immunization effort.
- Provide overall leadership for all program efforts to promote the uptake of all adult vaccinations, including Covid-19, through community engagement.
- Reports: Quarterly technical progress reports. Final report submitted within 60 days designed in conjunction with Project Director and 1994 Engagement Coordinator.
- Demonstrated experience working with and serving Native communities.
- Understand and respect AI/AN cultures and communities.
- Experience in grant management or program management.
- Familiarity with the 1994 LGUs or Tribal Colleges is preferred.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively and professionally with all people.
- Ability to lead, plan, organize, and implement vaccine education efforts.
- Ability to build strong relationships within the 1994 LGU and communities they serve.
- Participation in EXCITE leadership team meetings as needed.
- Engage in proactive problem solving.
- Complete assigned tasks and reports in a timely manner.
- Proficient computer skills.
Please send your resume/CV and a cover letter detailing your related knowledge, skills, and experience to Maggie Grandon, firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please write: EXCITE 1994 LGU Coordinator.