Don't miss the opportunity to lean more about Cooperative Extension's National Framework for Health Equity and Well-Being. This framework was approved by the Extension Committee on Organization and Policy (ECOP) in 2021 and was designed to serve as a roadmap for advancing the health-focused work of the Cooperative Extension System. The framework is organized around three core themes: health equity, social determinants of health, and working through coalitions to increase community health assets.
At the end of this webinar, you will:
- Understand the five high-level recommendations for advancing work around the critical themes of the framework.
- Understand the role and function of the Health and Well-being Program Action Team
- Be familiar with the new website for the Collective for Health Equity and Well-Being.
- Begin to see the framework in the context of your role in Extension and contribute to conversations on implementation of the framework.
- Learn from your peers at other LGUs about how they are implementing the recommendations from the health Framework.
The webinar will be held October 25 from 1:00 - 2:00 PM Eastern Time.