This session will focus on the theme of working with lay audiences to elicit knowledge gain and behavior change. We’ve spent more than a year providing military helping professionals top-notch content and subject-matter expertise on a variety of relevant topics but we’ve never really focused on core professional development. And, for some professionals, specifically those with no background or training in education or through a professional licensure, this may be brand new information.
- Effective communication: active listening and responding
- Principles of adult learning: how and why adults take in and process information
- Stages of change: how and why adults think about implementing new knowledge/behaviors
Continuing Education (CE) Credit OR Certificate of Completion
How to Join the Webinar:
- Minimum Adobe Flash Player version 11.2
- Login utilizing CAC credentials or as a guest
- Allow Adobe Flash Player to access your computer
- Please allow time for the moderator to grant you access to the room
- If you become stuck at the “connecting to the server” page, refresh your page
*The cover photo image [ Building a classroom to build test scores] by the Defense Video & Imagery Distribution System (DVIDS) is free of known copyright restrictions under U.S. copyright law.