Do you have clients looking for a heart-healthy way to eat that is balanced, flexible, and requires no special foods? With a focus on the Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, also known as the DASH eating plan, this webinar will provide useful and practical information to support individuals you work with who are following a heart-healthy eating style.
*This course has been approved for 1 CPEU for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists and Dietetic Technicians, Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
Performance Indicators: 8.2.1, 8.2.4, 8.1.1
What will you learn?
- The role of the DASH eating plan in heart health
- Key features of the DASH eating plan and recommendations
- Expert tips with a culinary nutrition demonstration and recipe sharing of delicious DASH recipes rich in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables
Who is this for?
- Nutrition professionals seeking CPEU opportunities to advance their knowledge about heart-healthy eating
- Nutrition/public health educators working with those who would benefit from the DASH eating plan
- Educators learning to share culinary nutrition demonstrations for positive health impact
This event is FREE, but registration is required to receive the zoom link.