• opportunity for sharing and learning the latest research and trends in volunteerism
• gain innovative ideas for reaching new volunteers, investigating best practices for developing and retaining current volunteers
• strengthen volunteer management efforts
• gather tools and skills through interactive sessions and networking with colleagues
• develop plans to utilize new resources
National, state, regional and county professional Extension staff from all Extension program areas interested in building the capacity of volunteers into program efforts and creating an effective volunteer delivery system within their programs.