Microsoft 2010 Excel - Working with charts and images
Microsoft Excel is an extremely powerful tool when used correctly. This presentation will build on the basics of Excel presented previously. Once you have data entered into Excel, you can use charts to help tell a story. This presentation will help you create charts and format the resulting chart to tell the best story possible. You will learn how to change the look of the chart as well as add informational elements.
During this Webinar, see how you can use basic features of Microsoft Excel.
• How to use themes to quickly customize a table or chart.
• How to add a chart to a workbook
• How to modify chart features
• How to add analysis tools such as trendlines to a chart
• How to modify the look of charts with images
This session will be held using Google+ Hangouts on Air.