COVID-19 and Volunteerism
Survey Results and Intro to the Project Prioritization Rubric
This presentation will focus on:
- the background and results of the COVID-19 and Volunteerism Survey conducted in California.
- how to use this information to prioritize EMG programs.
Presenters will introduce the Project Prioritization Rubric they developed, and will discuss the rubric during the April 21st EMG Coordinators Discussion.
- National and statewide data indicate that COVID-19 has significantly impacted volunteer commitment for the 2020-2021 program year (and may continue to impact volunteer commitment thereafter).
- The number of projects and initiatives may need to be limited until volunteer commitment can be restored to a pre-COVID-19 level.
- Coordinators have indicated that a rubric for scoring projects would help them strategically plan in the “new normal.”
Marisa Ann Coyne, Statewide Volunteer Engagement Coordinator, UC Master Gardener Program, email@example.com
Tamekia Wilkins, Program Evaluation Coordinator, UC Master Gardener Program, firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to webinars:
Join Zoom Meeting
March 17, 2021 @ 2 PM EST
Meeting ID: 616 159 952
Webinar will be recorded.