Webinar DescriptionThe Department of Defense provides a continuum of support through programs that enable service members, their families and survivors to thrive. One of those programs is Military OneSource – a 24/7 call center and website that provides information, answers and support on every aspect of military life. This webinar will discuss how the military community can access Military OneSource’s high-tech and high-touch support that address a wide range of needs.
Presenter(s)Erika Slaton and Zona Lewis
Office of the Under Secretary for Personnel and Readiness
Military Community and Family Policy
Continuing Education (CE) Credit or Certificate of Completion
- The MFLN Military Caregiving concentration will provide a certificate of completion for those interested in receiving training hours.
- For more information on CE credit go to: Continuing Education Instructions
- For a complete list of our Military Caregiving courses for CE credit go to: Extension Online
- Click here for Extension Online Course Instructions.
How to Join
You may connect via the APAN Connect system or YouTube Live. For tech support for either system, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APAN Connect (direct interaction with presenters and audience)
- To get the URL for the webinar, register in the grey box at the top-right of this page
- Go mobile by viewing on the Adobe Connect app (Android & iPhone compatible)
- If you cannot access APAN Connect, view via YouTube Live
- YouTube Live (broadcast only, limited interaction)
- Watch at https://www.youtube.com/user/MilFamLN/live
- Go mobile by viewing on the YouTube app
Visit our How to Join page for full information on viewing options and troubleshooting tips.
*The cover image is licensed from iStockphoto.com by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service and the Military Families Learning Network (MFLN), under Member ID: 8085767.