Impact Collaborative Summit
January 18, 19, & 20, 2022
12 PM - 5 PM Eastern Time
For Extension Foundation Members, Climate Program Action Team, and Priority Implementation Team Members
Registration Deadline: January 5th, 2022
- Learn the value of integrating community resilience into planning for collective action.
- Examine existing power structures, formal and informal social infrastructures through an equity lens.
- Increase their ability to position Cooperative Extension as an organization that can inform and facilitate the development of community-level policy systems and environmental change resulting in expanded community capacity and greater resilience.
Turn Up Your Project & Program Development!
The Impact Collaborative Summit helps increase Cooperative Extension's organizational readiness and capacity for innovation and change by connecting teams with skills, tools, resources and partners that can expand and deepen their impact. Participating teams will receive one on one support from coaches to help identify gaps in their project and program planning, and have access to our network of expert Key Informants to help fill those gaps.
- The Impact Collaborative Summit is a team event. All participants must be part of a team to participate.
- Community partners are encouraged to participate on teams.
- We highly recommend sending teams that include 3-8 individuals focused on a project or program aligned with state/institutional strategic priorities and/or community issues.