**CEU's are UNAVAILABLE for Archived Viewing**Information about CEUs:
Kimberly Greder, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Extension and Outreach Specialist,
Dept. of Human Development and Family Studies, Iowa State University
David Brown, Ph.D.
LMFT Wing Director of Psychological Health, 132nd Fighter Wing, Air National Guard
• A 60-minute web conference on building strengths in military families
• Hear from Military and Extension family experts
• Learn about primary research related to family strengths and specific strategies to help military families promote family well-being
• Share your experiences and ideas through this interactive session
• For more in-depth information about what will be discussed, see the link to “NebGuide: Creating a Strong Family” http://www.ianrpubs.unl.edu/live/g1881/build/g1881.pdf
• 100 Ways to Celebrate Your Family http://www.ksre.ksu.edu/library/famlf2/mf1171a.pdf
• Identifying and Building Family Strengths - presentation slides - http://www.extension.iastate.edu/families/files/FamilyStrengths.pptx or http://www.extension.iastate.edu/families/files/FamilyStrengths.pdf
Give us your feedback when after you have viewed the presentation: http://is-nri.com/take?i=170289&h=uKARW0duQrO6x7naRAlB-w
If you have any questions about the content of this webinar, feel free to email Dr. Andrew Behnke, firstname.lastname@example.org