Project teams are invited to join EXCITE for the Activity 2 Pilot Project Application Workshop on either April 21st or April 22nd, 2021 from 2 PM - 4:30 PM ET.
The purpose of this workshop is to help teams create informed, strong, viable pilot project proposals for EXCITE Activity 2. We want you to be successful by embracing diverse targeted audiences, diverse interventions/programs, and diverse geographies.
In the workshop, teams will:
- Spend time with Key Informants from CDC and Cooperative Extension who are knowledgeable in data use, vaccine-hesitancy, application-specific communication, messaging, community engagement, and more to answer your program design questions and provide feedback.
- Learn about project selection criteria and specific application components.
- Have hands-on application development time in addition to instructions and tips,
- Learn next steps to complete your application.
- Team members should attend together.
- All team members need to register individually, and under the same Team/Project Name.
- All project teams planning on applying for Activity 2 are strongly encouraged to participate in one of the workshops (April 21 or April 22)
- Teams should come with the following information about your proposed project:
- Targeted audience
- Project idea
- Be ready to work collaboratively using an application template (Join the Workshop using a computer with video, not phone).
After the workshop, teams will have a partial application template completed with next steps to finish their applications. Additional optional weekly opportunities will also be made available to answer application questions.