The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will offer a webinar on the distribution of the COVID-19 vaccines for food and agriculture workers including information about vaccine safety and confidence and recommendations for vaccine prioritization. Preregistration is required.
- Dr. Janell Routh—Medical Officer, COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force, CDC
- Dr. Michelle Colby—Co-Chair Government Coordinating Council, Food and Agriculture Sector, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Dr. LeeAnne Jackson—Co-Chair Government Coordinating Council, Food and Agriculture Sector, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Dr. Caitlin Boon—Associate Commissioner for Food Policy and Response, FDA
- Dr. Kis Robertson Hale—Deputy Assistant Administrator, Office of Public Health Science, USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service
Please submit questions in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2021
Time: 3:00–4:00 p.m. ET