Connect with emerging health science
Communities and healthcare professionals need trusted connections to stay informed of emerging advancements in health sciences. Gain research-based insights into complex health issues as researchers from University of Illinois deliver forward-thinking, holistic solutions for addressing today’s health challenges.
- Attend any or all workshops in the series
- Workshops are free to attend; registration is required.
- CEUs through Continuing Education Institute of Illinois (CEII) are available for a fee.
- Register for workshops and corresponding CEUs prior to the workshop date.
- Post-session registration for CEUs will not be available.
- Oct. 18 | Noon: Between Two Worlds: Bicultural Emerging Adults' Navigation of Interpersonal Conflict
- Oct. 25 | Noon: Dating Matters: The Science of Healthy Intimate Relationships
- Nov. 1 | Noon: Understanding Schizophrenia: Improvements in Treatment Effectiveness and Precision
- Nov. 8 | Noon: Navigating Noise: Clear Communication and Hearing Conservation
- Nov. 15 | Noon: All About Process: How Ultra-Processed Foods Impact Health