- List populations and groups at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency/inadequate vitamin B12 status?
- Understand what constitutes adequate vitamin B12 intake
- Distinguish between reliability of different vitamin B12 assessment methods
- What constitutes adequate vitamin B12 status?
- Indirect indicators of vitamin B12 deficiency
- Osteoporosis/Bone fractures
- Brain Atrophy
- B12 and EPA & DHA
Roman Pawlak, Ph.D., RD
Department of Nutrition Science
East Carolina University
Author of several books, Dr. Pawlak has lectured internationally about diet and nutrition.
You may connect via the APAN Connect system or YouTube Live. For tech support for either system, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The recording of this webinar will be posted a couple days after the live session.
APAN Connect (direct interaction with presenters and audience)
To get the URL for the webinar, register in the grey box at the top-right of this page
Go mobile by viewing on the Adobe Connect app (Android & iPhone compatible)
If you cannot access APAN Connect, view via YouTube Live
YouTube Live (broadcast only, limited interaction)
Go mobile by viewing on the YouTube app
Visit our How to Join page for full information on viewing options and troubleshooting tips.