Carol Caldara, MCHES, will introduce CATCH, an evidence based Coordinated Approach to Child Health program that builds healthy eating and physical activity habits for preschool to 8th grade students and improves school culture of health. Through it’s collaborative approach the program focuses on nutrition education, physical activity and healthy eating at school and beyond.
PRESENTER: Carol Caldara, MCHES, National CATCH Specialist, CATCH – Coordinated Approach to Child Health
- How the CATCH program bridges disciplines to collaborate and promote a culture of wellness
- How to find and use CATCH evidence based resources for nutrition education and promoting more physical activity amoung preschool to 8th grade students
- How the various CATCH opportunities for educators help improve success and sustainability of nutrition education and physical activity initiatives
Instructions for Attending
- To attend follow this link:https://connect.extension.iastate.edu/healthyschools (FireFox and Internet Explorer work best and it will be active on the 29th at 12:45 pm)
- Enter as a guest and you will be connected to the webinar.
- You can listen to the presentation though your computer speakers.
- If you have never used Adobe Connect before, it is recommended that you test your ability to log in prior to the webinar by following this link:www.extension.iastate.edu/testconnect