The University of Maryland Extension invites you to join in the highly interactive three-session virtual program hosted on Zoom. The program provides you with practical and applicable technics and resources to create learner-centered virtual programs.
Our program provides you with evidence-based models and an in-program experience of building your own virtual program framework. By the end of the program, you will leave with numerous resources as well as your own perspective virtual program framework. This program does not train you on virtual platforms but the foundational aspect of the virtual program building that ensures a successful program implementation.
Who is this training for:
- Any professional who is 18 years and above
- A novice or an expert
- Professionals who are trying to build a new program or modify existing programs or migrate existing in-person programs to the virtual platform
- The training fee is $30.
- Training sessions are hosted on Zoom.
- Spaces are limited. ONLY the first 12 participants will be enrolled in this training.
- Compare and identify the appropriate modalities of teaching (in-person, hybrid, and online) for educational programs and audiences
- Understand the fundamentals of an effective vision statement and ways to apply vision statements
- Understand evidence-based models to build a successful virtual program framework
- Determine the aspects of virtual course activities, assessment styles, and program rubrics that can address diverse audience needs
The tree-session program involves progressive ongoing activities that will result in participants developing two sets of completed frameworks. 1) Group framework: developed during the sessions 2) Individual framework: done as homework activities.
Registration Link: https://extensionvirtual.eventbrite.com
- Day 1- December 6, Time: 12.00 pm-02-00 pm (Eastern time)
- Day 2-December 8, Time: 12.00 pm-02-00 pm (Eastern time)
- Day 3- December 13, Time: 12.00 pm-02-00 pm (Eastern time)
If you have any questions or need special accommodation (contact us before training by December 1, please reach out to Dhruti Patel, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-749-6141.
"University programs, activities, and facilities are available to all without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, political affiliation, physical or mental disability, religion, protected veteran status, genetic information, personal appearance, or any other legally protected class."