Hello EMG Coordinators,
Join us April 21st at 2PM EST for Part 2 discussion of the rubric.
COVID-19 and Volunteerism Survey Results and Intro to the Project Prioritization Rubric
This presentation will focus on:
- the background and results of the COVID-19 and Volunteerism Survey conducted in California.
- how to use this information to prioritize EMG programs.
- National and statewide data indicate that COVID-19 has significantly impacted volunteer commitment for the 2020-2021 program year (and may continue to impact volunteer commitment thereafter).
- The number of projects and initiatives may need to be limited until volunteer commitment can be restored to a pre-COVID-19 level.
- Coordinators have indicated that a rubric for scoring projects would help them strategically plan in the “new normal.”
Marisa Ann Coyne, Statewide Volunteer Engagement Coordinator, UC Master Gardener Program, firstname.lastname@example.org will discuss the Project Prioritization Rubric.
We look forward to seeing you.
Nicole Pinson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: EMG Coordinators Monthly Discussion
Time: April 21, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 616 159 952
Webinar will be recorded.