The special needs webinar will be an interactive session provided by a Board Certified Child Psychiatrist that will focus on two very common disorders in childhood, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Anxiety. Participants will also have the opportunity to learn more about the mystery of Autism Spectrum Disorders and learn about practical ways parents and caregivers can help manage these disorders, while reconnecting with the fun of parenting.
Brian J. Dixon, M.D.
Progressive Psychiatry, P.A.
Continuing Education (CE) Credit or Certificate of Completion
- For a complete list of our Military Caregiving courses for CE credit go to: Extension Online
- Click here for Extension Online Course Instructions.
How to Join the Webinar
You may connect via the APAN Connect system or Ustream. For tech support for either system, email us at email@example.com.
APAN Connect (direct interaction with presenters and audience)
- To get the URL for the webinar, register in the grey box at the top-right of this page.
- If you cannot access APAN Connect, view via Ustream
- Watch at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/milfamln
- Mobile option for Ustream available for Apple and Android devices.