Efforts to develop an industrial beet-sugar industry in North Dakota are underway. In this presentation, an overview of the pathway will provided, as will a summary of completed activities, and next steps as the project moves from concept to operation. The content will be of value to those specifically interested in industrial beet-sugar and advanced biofuel project commercialization in general.
Who Should Attend: Anyone interested in Bioenergy and renewable energy. Extension Educators, Professors, State Agencies, Federal personnel, Teachers, College Students, Bioenergy industry personnel etc.
How To Connect:
- Begin connecting 5 minutes prior to the start time.
- At the meeting time, copy and paste this URL into your browser to enter the meeting: https://connect.extension.iastate.edu/agenergy/
- You will find a login page. Choose "Enter as a Guest" and submit your name, and business or institution and click "Enter Room."
- The audio portion of the meeting will come through your computer speakers.
- Any time before the meeting you can visit the following URL to confirm your ability to connect: http://www.extension.iastate.edu/testconnect/
Future Friday Webinar Topics:
- February 28 - Anticipated Impacts of RFS 2014 Volumes on U.S. Corn and Soybean Prices; Dr. Bruce Babcock, Iowa State University
- March 28 - Ethanol Use in Small Engines,Ed Brokesh, Kansas State University