This course is a learning opportunity to strengthen your resilience and wellbeing. It’s just the pick-me-up you need to get through the cold January weather. Discover ways to cultivate positive emotions, increase your engagement at work and in your community and foster healthy relationships as you deliberately integrate tools that will help you bring your best you to your life.
Four elements of the short course
- Dive into learning. The short course will take a look at positive psychology research tips and tools that will help you live and lead with intention.
- Connect with others. You’ll be grouped with other participants in Mindful Learning triads. These partnerships will give you a chance to meet others and learn together.
- Compete in a challenge. Each day will offer an opportunity to earn points as you put what you learn into practice.
- Engage with a supportive community. Participants will be part of a closed Facebook group.
- Week 1: Live online session Wednesday, January 9 at 10:30 am - 12:00 pm CST.
- Week 2: Intentional practice; engage with Mindful Learning triads.
- Week 3: Continue intentional practice.
- Week 4: Continue intentional practice and engagement.
- Week 5: Live online synthesis session Wednesday, February 6 at 10:30 am- 12:00 pm CST.
Note: Participants should register for both synchronous sessions on January 9 and February 6. Your registration is also your invitation and commitment to the entire challenge, including engagement with mindful learning partners and in the Facebook group.
Click on "webinar URL" to register to register for this short course.
Register for the online session on February 6 at: https://learn.extension.org/events/3565