About This Webinar:
How confident are you in serving as an ally for individuals living with a disability who are members of military families? Disability is a dimension of diversity that is becoming more of a focus for organizations seeking to enhance their inclusive practices. This webinar will provide you with information regarding:
- Definition of disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Size/scope of this population
- Etiquette and language tips
- What to say/not to say to someone managing a mental health condition
- Ableism and intersections of disability with other dimensions of diversity
- Tips on how to be a visible/effective ally
- Understand size and scope of disability population.
- Explore common courtesies, myths, and language preferences.
- Avoid Ableism to foster inclusion and more productive interactions.
President, Deb Dagit Diversity LLC
Former Chief Diversity Officer and
Vice President, Global Diversity & Inclusion, Merck
RSVP to Register!
Please RSVP for this free webinar here:
The connection information will be emailed to you once you RSVP.