When? October 5-7, 2021, 12 PM - 5 PM ET
For? Project and Program Teams from Extension Member institutions.
Cost? Included with Extension Membership
The Impact Collaborative Summit is a team event. Community partners are encouraged to participate on teams. We highly recommend sending teams that include 3-8 individuals focused on a project or program aligned with state/institutional strategic priorities and/or community issues.
Since 2019, teams that incubated with Extension's Impact Collaborative program received $5.7 million in grant and partnership funding. 40 project and program teams participated in two national Summits, and 92% of participants reported that they would recommend the experience to others. Learn more at extension.org/success about teams that have participated in our Impact Collaborative program.
The Impact Collaborative Summit helps increase Cooperative Extension's organizational readiness and capacity for innovation and change by connecting teams with skills, tools, resources and partners that can expand and deepen their impact. Participating teams will receive one on one support from coaches to help identify gaps in their project and program planning, and have access to our network of expert Key Informants to help fill those gaps.
For 2021, our Impact Collaborative program is being delivered virtually. We invite members to take advantage of their membership benefit by sending project and program teams to the Impact Collaborative Summit.
Learn More About the Impact Collaborative Summit
The Impact Collaborative Summit Helps Participants:
- Grow competencies, insights, inspirations, and capacities to engage in collective impact and innovation to address complex issues
- Increase understanding and demonstrate diversity, equity, and inclusion principles and practices in team membership and ownership, projects, and implementation plans respective of community culture and norms
- Increase knowledge of co-creation community success stories and promising models that leverage diverse assets and community partners
- Identify as members of the Impact Collaborative and are invested in making a meaningful local impact, with plans to engage with the connections and resources available through the Impact Collaborative
Teams Participating in the Impact Collaborative Summit Can Expect To:
- Strengthen community engagement for each project or program
- Collectively engage partnerships for new capacity for each program
- Strengthen project or program plans
- Increase project or program innovation
- Develop strategies to effectively engage new audiences
- Strengthen organizational context and readiness to support change needed by their projects and programs