The Extension Foundation is seeking an individual to join our team as the Impact Collaborative Program Coordinator. This full-time position includes leading all functions of the Extension Foundation’s Impact Collaborative program. The Impact Collaborative Program Coordinator will work closely with the Extension Foundation Design Strategist and Extension Foundation Leadership Development Specialist to design, implement and assess successful offerings, including fostering the ongoing development of the national Innovation Facilitator Network and related activities of the Impact Collaborative (IC). This position reports to the Extension Foundation Design Strategist.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish purpose, outcomes, activities, user experience, and needs for Impact Collaborative offerings such as Summits, Innovation Skill-Building Experiences (ISBE), Deep Dives, Innovation Mindset Learning Circles, and Innovator interviews, and program offerings with the Design Strategist.
- Update the ISBE curriculum as needed in coordination with the Design Strategist.
- Collaborate, communicate and coordinate with the Extension Foundation team for alignment of operational, logistical, and communication elements with the overall IC strategy and goals
- Collaborate, communicate and coordinate with the Leadership Development Specialist/Facilitator Manager for alignment of facilitator training and activities with the overall IC strategy and goals
- Provide support for setting up calendar invitations, Zoom sessions, virtual meetings, recording minutes, and managing critical communications for meeting information to clients.
- Collaborate with Innovation Facilitators to plan and lead Impact Collaborative offerings.
- Collaborate, communicate, and coordinate with the Extension Foundations Communications and Marketing colleagues for recruitment, registration, publicity, and communicating the value of the programs.
- Manage the design, development, delivery, evaluation, reporting, and continuous improvement of all IC-related events, training, coaching, and talent development.
- Design, implement and align the evaluation and reporting of IC-related offerings.
- Communicate the value of the Impact Collaborative through publications, webinars, conference presentations, meetings, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Systems thinker with an abundance mindset
- Developmental mindset through pilots and iterations
- Ability to be a positive, entrepreneurial, and high-energy team member.
- Ability to collaborate effectively on a virtual team that values results, flexibility, and humility.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, learner, and critical thinker who thrives in a culture that is dynamic, mission-driven, and service-oriented.
- Experience in diagnosing, recommending, and applying creative learning solutions, including:
- Instructional Technology
- Experiential Learning
- Customized learning experiences
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in remote teams
- Strong interrelationship skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred software skills: Google Suite of tools, Hubspot, Slack, Moodle, video creation and editing, and working with the Zoom platform.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in a virtual team environment is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Cooperative Extension preferred.
- Prior experience with the Impact Collaborative curriculum and events preferred.
- Solid foundation in learning design, pedagogy, assessment, educational program management, and technology solutions for engagement and for learning.
- Experience applying various technologies to teaching, learning, engagement, and assessment and evaluating the outcomes.
- This position will work remotely with occasional travel anticipated. Knowledge and experience with virtual work and computer skills are needed for this position.
- Successful candidates are expected to have their own computer equipment and internet access.
To apply for this position please submit your application here: https://registry.extension.org/212763131416852 by November 6, 2021 for consideration.
The Impact Collaborative Program Coordinator Position is housed within the Extension Foundation, reporting to the Extension Foundation Design Strategist. This is a virtual position with some travel to meetings. Personal office equipment will be required for daily work. This position will be an employee position beginning January 1, 2022.